The realisation of the Bachelor of Law Study Program as rahmatan lil alamin which is committed to Islamic treatise, excels at the national and global level, and produces legal scholars with integrity, professionalism, and social care.
- To carry out high-quality legal education by studying Positive Law and Islamic Law.
- Organising high-quality legal research in applying legal knowledge containing the values of Islamic Law.
- Organising community service in order to increase awareness and compliance with the law and fulfilment of the legal rights of the community.
- Organising Islamic Da’wah in order to disseminate Islamic Values.
- Producing legal graduates with integrity, professionalism, and social care based on islamic values, nationality, independence and universality who are ready to take the role of legal practitioners, academics, and community activists through superior accredited and internationally certified legal education
- Producing works in the field of legal research, that is recognised nationally and internationally, and has a contribution in advancing the welfare of the community and the dissemination of Islamic Values
- Graduates to work in the first six months of their study completion at a minimum of 90%
- Precise study period of at least 90%
- Lecturer Performance value in pedagogical, social, and professional aspects of at least 90%
- Achievement competencies of the UII graduates encompassing Islamic Values, Nationality, Entrepreneurship, and distinguished English skills, of at least 90%
- Internationally accredited undergraduate study program
- International publication of scientific works by the lecturers of at least 5%
- The number of foreign lecturers of at least 1%
- The number of foreign students of at least 1%
- Value of Legal Proficiency courses with good grades of at least 70%