The Faculty of Law of the Islamic University of Indonesia was first opened during the transition period, namely when there was a change of name from the Islamic College (STI) which was established on July 8, 1945 to become the Indonesian Islamic University (UII), in February 1948. At that time the Islamic University Indonesia has 4 (four) faculties namely: Faculty of Religion, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Economics. Thanks to persistent efforts from Indonesian Islamic University figures, such as Prof. Dr. Kusumaadmadja, SH; Prof. KH. Abdul Kahar Muzakkir; Prof. Notosusanto, SH; Prof. Mr. RHA, Kasmat Bahuwinangun; Prof. H. Kasman Singodimedjo, SH; Prof. Kertonegoro, SH; Prof. Moeljatno, SH; Prof. Dr. M. Sardjito; Prof.Sunaryo Kolopaking; Prof. Dr. Slamet Imam Santoso; BKRT. Hertog Djojonegoro; Prof. Dr. Pudjo Subroto; Dr. Abutari; CRC. Musaddad; CRC. Fatuchrrachman Kafrawi; KHR. Muhammad Adnan; Dr. Moh. Hatta; Muhammad Natsir and others, the Indonesian Islamic University has so far developed into 8 (eight) faculties, including: Faculty of Law; Faculty of Economics; Faculty of Islamic Sciences; Faculty of civil engineering and planning; Industrial engineering faculty; Faculty of Psychology and Social Culture, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences; and the Faculty of Medicine. The Faculty of Law has experienced very rapid development, which was marked by the opening of the 1995 Masters program and the 2002 Law degree doctoral program. It also opened an international class program in 2001, in response to the demands of scientific development. increasingly globalized.
- STUDENT LIFE
- ACADEMIC STAFF
Building Moh. Yamin
Universitas Islam Indonesia | Jl. Taman Siswa No. 158 Yogyakarta
Telepon: +62 274 379178 | Faks: +62 274 377043